Friday 14 January 2011

Are you Game?

Game is a underrated Great British staple and I urge you all to try some. Not only is Game very low in fat it has a flavour which is truly unparalleled.

Rabbit is my favorite, it is tasty, sustainable, cheap and always in season. My favorite is a rabbit stew as demonstrated by Floyd
.


I strongly suggest you try rabbit, venison, pigeon Pheasant etc as they are British and most importantly sustainable( I know banging on but sustainability is important). Please visit Jose's Blog for more in-depth look at game it is an invaluable resource if you want to try cooking game for yourself(link below).

jose-l-souto Game chef extraordinaire


I will be back shortly with an awesome and simple mackerel and horseradish dip recipe stay hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment