Killer Hash Browns
- Parboil diced potatoes until tender then drain.
- In a large pan sauté banana shallots until translucent add 100-ml of chicken stock and a very generous shake of the chipotle tabasco.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes to reduce the stock a little.
- Smash the potatoes (not mashed just broken up) and toss with thyme, tarragon, salt and pepper. Combine with shallots
- Wipe out pan and heat butter.(you can use olive oil with butter to stop it from burning only a small amount 1tsp) Make potato mixture into patties and cook in the heated pan until potatoes begin to turn golden on both sides.